Thursday, December 14, 2000

Lorena Herrera(fotos)

Whale Discovery History of the work.: * Find Whale *:. Trophies for competition

whale bones I made this I work were donated by my buddy Laucha "(Abraham Chaparro), fisherman Toto Island (Region XI).

He found that twenty-foot dead whale on a beach, picked up the corpse,
and cleaned the bones, leaving them in nets underwater, moored to the rocks.

The movement of sea and salt were dropping meat,
and left only the white and light bones.

After this event, and without knowing, I traveled to the island to find the materials and inspiration
for my exam. Knowing my purpose, my friend showed me the proud, and then I gave them all. Santiago brought them in a box huge cardboard and began to create them.

In 2003, these same bones were installed in the East Campus as
the work of my exam grade, entitled "The Circle of Nature."

0 comments:

Post a Comment