Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Blue Prints Of Dresses

Sentire (A senso di te)

The translation is medium-rare, I like Italian. "Senses of you" is actually more like "Feel a touch (just) about you" ... Anyway, the point is that I care who you know that means you will know ...

You know I feel what I feel but what you can not say directly, given our particular circumstances ... Anyway, I know you know what I mean ...

~ Your pretty face girl



Eppure Sentire (A senso di te)
Or what is the same: Feeling
however (A hint for you)


A
step could be a step away from you
Afraid of what Afraid to decide

me from all the
I do not know I needed from all the


sense though
The flower between asphalt
cobalt sky And see
(Feel though)


sense though between weeping Dreams The

days of silence you see
Senses Senses
you feel

however
The flower between asphalt
cobalt sky And see

(Feel though) Feel


Los sueƱos sin embargo el llanto
between Los days of silence from you see
Directions Directions

of you (feel sin embargo)


Directions Directions from you to you

0 comments:

Post a Comment