Friday, April 15, 2011

Cheap Prom Dress In Manila

Panzer I (B), "bold" GCE assembly and development 6, 1 painting

a little more ... well other details is to change the sheet that covers the exhaust since it brings is infumable.así with a piece of metal from a tray of lasagna .... put it on a piece of cork, put up the grid and look .. then let
drilling

the result, well .... my convence.aunque me look weird.

now take a typical shading ...

and clarified the panels with the mixture used for the Panzer IV.

and now, with a mixture of sand some yellow and dark yellow, I do this mix because according to instructions leads the sand, but I see very faint, and as photos and profiles is somewhat more amarillo.así that ....

begin to make mark as the Humvee 998, green brush profile with lines to fill then aero

after marking the lines with a fine brush, I'll fill in the aero and once completed clarified through the center of the spots




mountain and hill and I put the lighthouse notek, which at that time had not, so the removal and shrinkage cavity is a very ugly ..
hide
i do not know, I remembered the cold cuts and I take leave and put him there, to hide ..

well .... and grab the green olive tamiya, do not let myself be guided by outlines, no photos, no more no less, because the photos are in B / N, the schemes in the magazines is a dull green and gray-green leaves ... on the decal is almost a green grass and the green version is a Russian captured .. so I shot down the street in the middle and most usual olive green and well ... here this




now, to paint the cross San Andres in the tower, the version I will make the blank has first mask out

and well .. a cross


soon the other blade, rubber paint and decals

0 comments:

Post a Comment