Sunday, June 22, 2008

Cities And Knights Thieves

B: Iron dinosaur living in the MIM



. : B raulíes. ·. . ·

is a dinosaur "type rex rusty iron, welded to the bow for me, can by can, cut and perforated. It measures 4.10 meters

. high, 2 meters wide and 3.40 meters long.

was created by me in 2001, during a course of Bachelor of Arts, Catholic University.

He lived in the courtyard of my house until February 2004, when we changed, and given that not fit in the new site was donated and moved to

Interactive Museum MIM Mirador .

Throughout the year 2004 I worked in the workshop of the MIM, using machinery spaces and they provided me.
Reinforce its structure and apply products to protect from excessive rust.

On May 4, 2005

"B raulí" was officially opened,
being set in gardens of MIM,
permanently.







0 comments:

Post a Comment