Sunday, May 8, 2011

Saline Solution Flying

the first steps of my hija, 08/05/11

this begins as all good parent who would like your child hiciese models or tried, since I started at the early 7-8 years ... well .. my son Revell performed a leopard, a PZ IV Hasegawa, a corsair Revell and Hasegawa to 1/72..terminados Sherman. then began a tractor korea to 1 / 35 and a French ship to 1 / 700 of trumpeter .. but my happiness in a hole, passes like the item but the pc and change informática.en my 8 year old daughter ... always stuck to me, I clean the brushes, change the water if you fall .. looking for something .. and it is because he wants to start .. and the beat is always hitting me so today after giving the second increase of light to the figures, I take a break, I flew .. sencillito gave her short nails, sandpaper, glue his plane and told ... "go .. to wing it," he filled the Light face .. I gave him tips on how (which I never gave me one), not if you remember .. and then under my eyes and explanations had a good time ... you will not be as bad insurance .. .. because I want to do it, will blobs, paint bad .. not sanded or sealing ... but I hope you enjoy it ... and is willing to see in his distant .. and just started ... ja Jaaaa're like me ... well I rolled and

issue after changing the blade, and explain that you should review the instructions, is released to cut the first pieces ..


now explain that you must pass the sand or lime if you see something flash ... and it still costs you .. in the figures will take me a handle to see it.


and separated the body, Lijo any edge .. and what I do, and at his table

let inside because I said that before closing you should paint the inside ... as it is for the girl .. not us Green set out to find the right .. so the green color that had SS, I would point should paint marking where and why ... and she is released.


is freshly painted bright because this .. well at this point I told him to stop. and to keep it ... which would not leave because I wanted to see him his madre.me maqueteriles seems that my days are cut back a bit ...

and the girls .. if you can ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment